1. Are the Online Courses
conducted by Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (Deemed
University) recognized by the University Grants
Ans. Yes, D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth's
Cente for Online Learning headquartered at Pune is
one of the very few Institutions recognized by the
University Grants Commission (UGC) for conducting
2. How to get enrolled in Online
MBA Degree / Certificate Course ?
Ans. Fill up the Learner's Registration Form
attached with this e-Bulletin, fill up the same and
attach copies of all the documents as mentioned in
the Form. Also pay as per the details mentioned in
this e-Bulletin. Scan all documents and the
Learner's Registration Form and email everything
along with the payment proof and details to :
3. What is to be done if there is a problem in
filling up the Learner's Registration Form or in
making payment or in understanding other processes
related to admission ?
Ans. Either send an email to : email@example.com
by also mentioning your Mobile Number or call us on
our 24-Hour Helpline : +91-9310057714.
4. What are the modes of fees payment ?
Ans. There are two modes of payment : i) Full
Payment; ii) Part Payment / Semesterwise payment.
5. Are the programmes offered at this University
accepted by the Industry ?
Ans. The Programmes offered by our University has a
very high industrial acceptance. It is also an
education provider to the leading global corporates
such as Hindustan Antibiotics Limited, ONGC, Bharati
Ltd., Cipla, Volkswagen, Cognizant, Sunguard, HCL,
Vodafone, Wal-Mart, Wipro etc.
6. What are highlights of the teaching methodology
at the University ?
Ans. Our University (Dr. D.Y. Patial Vidyapeeth and
its Centre for Online Learning) helps to achieve
your qualification without restrictions at your
time, place and pace. The highlights of the
programme are Learning Management Systems (LMS) and
Curriculum designed by academic and industry
7. How can I interact with the Faculty ?
Ans. You can interact with the Faculty via live
Virtual Classes, Discussion Forums, Online Chat,
8. Will I get academic support from the University ?
Ans. Yes, we provide academic support. We will
provide all the e-content through Learning
Management System (LMS) through SWAYAM. Besides
that, there will be a Mentor for every 250 learners
to handle learners' queries (both academic and
9. How can I interact with the other students of the
Ans. Interaction between the students will be
maintained through online forums.
10. What will be the evaluation method ?
Ans. Students will be evaluated on the basis of
formative assessment (40% total marks) that includes
Self-Assessment Questions, Assignment I and
Assignment II and on the performance in the
Summative Assessment (60% total marks).
11. Are the examinations paper-based or online ?
12. Whether online examination can be given from
Ans. Formative Assessment can be given from home as
per schedule, but Summative Assessment (Term End
Exam) must be given at Exam Centres only.
13. Do I have the choice to select the Exam Centre ?
Ans. Yes, learners can select the date, time slot,
and exam centre as per their convenience (as per the
14. From where will I get the Examination Form ?
Ans. The Examination Form will be available on the
student portal as per the Academic Calendar.
15. From where do I need to collect my Admit Card
for the Exam ?
Ans. Student has to download Admit Card from Student
16. If I have paid the Exam Fees, but due to some
reason I am unable to appear in the exam, for
reappearing, do I have to pay the exam fee again ?
17. What are the placement prospects for Online
Ans. Placement assistance is provided through our
18. What are the rules and regulations regarding
evaluation and examination ?
Ans. All Learners will get the set of guidelines
regarding Online Training besides the evaluation,
assessment, assignment and examination.